Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Off Season Is Almost Over



March 1 marks the start of Base 1 training (following Joe Friel's book)  for Ironman Wisconsin and 23 weeks until race day.



I’m still chasing Ironman # 3.


So far my off season consisted of a marathon, 2 century rides, a 50K trail run, and 2 half marathons.


This weekend I’m participating as a team member in a 24 hour mountain bike race.


In March I have 3 half marathons, one of which is on trails

Then my tri season is about racing in the mid-West.

Ohio in May for Triple T

And

Ironman Wisconsin in September.

With just a break in June, to head further west to San Diego to run the Rock N Roll Marathon.



I’m trying something new this training season – pure focus, pure food, and single-minded determination in racing well. 


Nothing will break my concentration.


I will shop primarily on the perimeter of the grocery store.


I will do my plan

No comments:

Post a Comment