Sunday, May 12, 2013

Triple T in Portsmouth Ohio May 2013


I’m going to find out how tough I am in a few days:


The second reason I can see to compete at Triple T is simple; to find out how tough you really are. That may sound bold, but believe me, these courses are seriously tough with hills on the run and the bike in particular that will test the endurance and strength of all but the most skilled climbers. From Musing from an Unconventional Mind

I need to practice my mental toughness so next weekend I’ll be in Ohio participating in what is touted as a triathlon weekend tougher than Ironman.

Triple T http://www.americantriple-t.com/


Follow me on Twitter while I post about travelling to, arriving to the race, pre-race, post-race, and more from the race.

I know the race is going to kick my butt.

I have been training, pretty much non-stop for a year.

It’s going to be a fun weekend. Stay tuned for a post-race review.

No comments:

Post a Comment