Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Race Season 2014 - Game On

I’m so excited about this year’s triathlons.

While I’m completely bummed out that the Xterra in Show Low, Arizona is canceled due to fire danger, I will concentrate solely on the Tough Man Long Course road triathlon and race it; really race it.
I feel so much more ready and committed for racing compared to the St. George 70.3 triathlon in May. I suffered from back pain most of the winter and didn’t get my training in. Plus, I was suffering and didn’t feel good training.I had a great time in St. George and it was a tough course, but I could've done better. 

The back pain issue has been solved with using a Gentle Leader when I walk my puppy.



I feel good running and biking and recovery after each has been effective.

I have started Pilates, Power Yoga, and Relaxing Yoga, each once week.



The Tri Life I desire is falling into place and I’m gearing up for my A Race – Mountain Man Triathlon in Flagstaff coming up in August. 


Yahoo Racing Season – nothing can get me down: not the weather (109 degrees on Monday) or dog emergencies. 

Race season 2014 is on. I can’t wait to see what happens. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like some exciting races coming up! I have the Gentle Leader for my Weimaraner and use it all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had tried it before. She kept injuring my back and hamstrings. She still tugs on the Gentle Leader but not as much.

      Delete