Monday, January 3, 2011

Fraser River Project


The next three months I’m dedicating time and energy to learning everything I can about the Fraser River.



I want to know everything and understand everything about the river: it’s origins, water diversion history and potential new projects, the organizations that protect it, the people who love it and play in it.



Three months.


Do you know someone who has a great story to tell?


Are you an advocate for saving this river?


Tell me your story. Tell me what the Fraser River means to you.


Over the next three months I’ll be taking pictures of it: at different locations, at different times of the day, just to watch it, to have it part of my life, to understand it, to save it.


Email me and tell me your story or send me your pictures; it’s important lodgek@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment