Thursday, July 19, 2012

Living in Tucson and the Oro Valley

I'm here in Tucson. On day 5 I finally get to the library to get a library card. It's one of the first things I do when I move to a new town: get a library card. 

Here is the path from my apartment to the library.

Here is the Oro Valley's government offices.

I have much more of an appreciation of town government after being a community newspaper reporter.

On the way to the library is the Oro Valley Police Department.

Here is the Oro Valley Public Library.

And a sculpture with a view of the Tucson mountains behind it.

The library. Great books are here.

Cacti on the walk to the library.

I now live where today, Outside Magazine named Tucson the #1 bike town in the US. That's one of the reasons I'm here.
Click to view the article:

No comments:

Post a Comment