Saturday, September 29, 2012

Trail Running Shoes versus Road Shoes


I’ve been running on the Minimus 10 Trail shoe from New Balance.



I wore them on the Catalina 10 mile trail run despite other runner friends warning not to wear them on rough trail runs or for long distance.

Catalina State Park is # 17 on the list of 101 Things to Do in Tucson. My plan is to do all 101 in 365 days.

 I also own Merrell minimal shoes, Barefoot Run Pace Glove. I have worn them once on a trail run and the next day I felt like I was hit by a bus. I might try to mix them in on some runs. After reading some reviews on the Merrell website, I might try starting out on walks wearing them and getting a bit more used to them.



I love training in Tucson. There are so many places to run and bike - trail and road.

No comments:

Post a Comment