Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hunting in Grand County, Colorado

It’s that time of year, again – Hunting Season. I never used to be a big fan of hunting. But now, since I choose to live where I do, it’s part of life. Last year I wrote a column about hunting, this year, I have too many other topics to write about so unfortunately there is no time for writing about hunting.
I had a great time writing (and learning) about hunting last year so I thought I would post a link to the story.

Here is the beginning (click on the link after the introduction to read the remaining column):


I've lived in ski towns for the last 10 years. I've known many hunters but have never hunted; and I have never held a gun.
When I lived in Maine there was no hunting on Sunday so I knew I could hike on the trails behind my house and not worry about hunters. Since I moved to Granby, in the fall I hike with my dogs on the trails of SolVista and never even think about hunters since it is private land.



Link to Outdoor enthusiasts should learn about hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment