Sunday, November 2, 2014

Post Marathon and Triathlon Weekend

What a great weekend of friends, training, and dogs.

After a month of constant activity: Duke City Marathon, Space Coast (Florida) work trip, Oceanside Olympic triathlon, this weekend was full of Tucson activities with friends.

The Loop - Santa Cruz
Don’t get me wrong Saturday and Sunday I was up at 5am getting reading for a bike and run, but at least I wasn’t driving in my car for hours on end. A fun 40 mile bike ride on the loop with Missy and a 10.5 mile run around desert in Tucson with Kassandra.

10.5 Mile Training Run with Kassandra

It’s nice to be home.

Home=where my dogs are.


I’m still undecided about future running and triathlon races. I haven't planned my 2015 race schedule yet. I know, shocking, since it is November. 

I still want to do a marathon in every state at least every three months but I'm still trying to find the right race - at the right time - that doesn't cost a fortune. 

For sure: Ironman Texas May 2015 and I'm 11 weeks into the training plan. 

Next weekend the crazy schedule ramps up again with Ragnar Trail Relay on the November 7 & 8. Then, the 15th is the 50K in Vail, AZ.


The best part of this weekend: the temperatures are perfect. Right now, a pleasant 65 degrees at 10am on Sunday, and cloudy. 
I could get used to this. 

1 comment: