Thursday, November 13, 2014

Race Travel Planning - Ironman, Marathons, oh my

In one day I


It’s been a big hit to my bank account but I’m so excited. I love travel planning. 

I’m excited to see my friend Rich, who throughout our 15 year friendship has always traveled to all the places I’ve lived to hang out with me. Now, I get to see his new chosen place, just outside Jackson, Mississippi.

I get to see his southern place, new home and the life he has made.This is happening. 

In two days I will be running a 50K trail run and celebrating my birthday with my most-awesome friend, Missy. Then a few days later celebrating her birthday.

After that I start back to full Ironman training, another marathon, and running the Grand Canyon in late March.

Life is good.

I feel very fortunate that I get to do all the things I do.
I feel blessed to have the family I do, and friends that have come, and stayed in my life.

I can't wait to race Ironman Texas with Mark, my long-distance Ironman friend. I can't wait to find out what race we will do in 2016. I'm thinking, Maryland or Chattanooga. But I really hope it's Lake Placid; I have unfinished business there.  


This tri life, this running life, keeps me busy, fit, and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment