Thursday, November 27, 2014

Turkey Trot PR, Topo MT, RWRunStreak Day 1

Happy Thanksgiving! 

It was a PR at my 3rd running of the Reid Park 5K Turkey Trot in Tucson organized by Southern Arizona Road Runners.
I crossed the finish line at 28:00 but the chip time is better. 

I started with my friends Vanessa and Kassandra. It was a good morning to run. 

As promised in my gear review of the Topo MT shoe, I raced in the shoe and loved it. I definitely agree with my assessment that this shoe is perfect for a shorter, fast distance. 


Today was Day 1 of the #RWRunStreak, running every day until New Year's Day. 

Now I'm off to bike as part of the Under Armour Winter Challenge, and put in a 45 minute bike outside workout. 

Then it's eat turkey time. Happy Holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment